Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Glad

When I came out of Dr. Evers' office this afternoon, it was pouring rain. And I'd left the top down on my car.

I mean really raining.

It didn't bother me a bit, though. I'd just gotten word that my CT scan yesterday morning showed no new cancer. So a wet car seat was a-ok with me.

It has been a while since I've written here, and a few important things have happened that I want to write about - a significant breakthrough in my psychological counselling, my trip to Paris with Judy, Ed & Kathy, the amazing support and forebearance of my law partners, and my continuing struggle for something approaching digestive normalcy.

For now, though, I just want to repeat: no new cancer! No new cancer!

Amen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

...wonderful, wonderful news....

4:46 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Hallelujah!

5:22 PM  
Blogger nlowry said...

And there is much rejoicing!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Awesome, Jim!

Love,
Jenn, John, FiFi, and Bob Cat

10:02 PM  
Blogger vkenny said...

Hi Jimmy, HOOOOORAAAHHH!!! God is good. Keep in touch regarding progress on all levels. Keep fighting the good fight!!!
V

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home