Monday, June 27, 2005

Eggs Benedict Arnold

This past weekend, I went out of town on my first overnight. Judy and the kids and I went up to Bryce Resort for a family reunion. My father's brother and one of his sisters, some cousins and their families, my siblings and parts of their families were there. We had a great time touring Shenandoah Caverns, watching a ballgame between the New Market Rebels and the Winchester Royals, and generally just catching up.

I tried some hollandaise sauce on my eggs at brunch on Sunday. That or something else messed me up for a good part of the day. I think I had another vasovagal event. But for that, I had a great time at the reunion.

This morning I had a CT scan. I learned that lukewarm barium doesn't really taste much worse than chilled barium. Judy and I will meet with Evers tomorrow to get the results. Obviously, we're hoping the result will be no new cancer. If we can confirm that, my next CT scan will be in September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home