Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Give that back to a a MEEE! It's NOT A TOY and its MINE!!!

Thanks to Judy for taking up the blog while I was unavoivadably detained in surgery, ICU, Step down recovery , citzen reprogramining, the MATRIX, Terry Glilliam's Brazil, and brief hitch riding with Buckaroo Sajji and the Hong Kong Kavaliers. My apologies to anyone whose loyaltly, humanity or tererstrial orgins I may have disparaged during this period.

As Judy has faithfully rccounted, the chemo, radiation and surgery have all accomplished 100% of their desired result. Now it's just up to me to recover from the brutal effect of my medical miracles.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

I was OK with the various manifestations until the midget walked through with the umbrella...

12:22 PM  
Blogger vkenny said...

Hi Jimmy, Happy to hear from you, people come & go so quickly here.
We've missed your humor and are very glad to have it back. You have fought a great fight! I knew you would.
V

2:47 PM  
Blogger Tom Wolf said...

Glad to know you're back and have escaped the Matrix. Come to think of it, that probably is the sci-fi movie Dale flashed on when we first saw you after the operation. We knew you were still in there somewhere and would soon be out again. HOORAY!!! See you soon.

Love, Tom

3:13 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Jim,

Don't worry, it's okay. I mean, yeah, you were right when you told me that the big green light coming from my inner ear canal was a bit over the top. I did check it out in the mirror later on, and yes, it was a bit excessive. And yeah, John sometimes looks like a big dragonfly sometimes- don't have to tell me twice! But I have to tell you that unfortunately, FiFi was not imitating Bill Hicks for you. In fact, she is not allowed to visit. You were wrong there. Anyhoo, get well soon. John buzzes hello.
Love,
Jenn

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home