Thursday, February 24, 2005

Every Day in Every Way

I only saw Jim briefly yesterday because of a wretched cold that I didn't think I should share. His mom and dad and Ed, however, report that Jim is out of ICU and was sitting up in a chair. He is still in and out alot because of the morphine, but is making progress. I won't see him today, either, because I ran a fever last night and Ed won't let me go to the hospital for 24 hours. But Jim's folks will be heading out soon and will bring fresh reports from our boy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen Davis said...

Hello Judy - I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well, but am so happy to hear about the pathology report. WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I always knew that Jim was going to beat this, but it sure is nice to see it happening. Our prayers and goods wishes for you and Jim continue. Don't hesitate to call on us if you need anything. God Bless - Karen and Greg

9:33 AM  
Blogger UisceBaGirl said...

Judy,

Thanks for keeping us posted even while you are not feeling so well.

If you had to get a cold at least it is while Jim is out of the house, to minimize the chance of infecting him. This season has been virulent for myself and all the folks I work with.

Please pamper yourself and rest as much as you can. You've had a lot on your plate with stress about the situation and caring for everyone else for the past four months. Let me know if I can do anything to help while you recover.

Pamela

2:04 PM  
Blogger JMNJFL said...

Jim,

Yahoooooooooo!!!! In the great words of Al. Yahoooooooo!!!! How awesome to see the GREAT path. report. We will keep praying! The Lord is Good! Joe and Kelly

3:05 PM  
Blogger vkenny said...

Hi Judy, Thank you for the update
I know how hard this has been on you so I'm not really suprised you finally came down with something. I agree you should take advantage and get alot of rest while you can, not that it will be easy with kids around, but try anyway. We will contiune our prayers along with everyone else as long as it is needed.
V

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home